Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week Four Reflection

Well, well, well, it is already week four, how time files ! So fast isn't it ? I can't believe it myself. So this is week four's reflection. Let see what happened shall we ?

As usual, I had Writing for The Multimedia & The Web class with Madam Nadiah last Monday. It is week four, and it is the week where we were to present our prezi presentation to the whole class. So yeah, presentation... 


I was quite nervous to say the least, I prepared notes but it wasn't much of a help either because I tend to babble on my own when I'm actually in front presenting. I was the fourth to present my prezi that day, it was nerve wrecking but I did it anyway. 


During the presentation, I kept repeating the word 'facts' because my topic was Cause & Effect Essay, which needs lots of facts in the making. I felt a bit foolish because as if I was stuck and completely blank ! As if I don't have anything else to say, and I keep using flood as an example when I elaborated on the topic. Hmmphh ! A bit disappointed but in the end Madam Nadiah seemed quite satisfied with my presentation. So, yeayy !


Now that the prezi presentation is over, I can't wait to proceed to the next one. Hopefully it will be fun and easy and not complicated. Hopefully....

No comments:

Post a Comment