Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Friends

Hi again! So, in the previous posts, I’ve wrote about myself and my family. Today, I’m going to continue with my friends. Now I won’t say I don’t have any friends at all but I don’t own many either. It’s not that I don’t like befriending people, it’s just people nowadays are difficult to be trusted. You know, the back stabbing thing, I thought we were friends, I can’t believe you can do this, bla bla bla ..

Never mind, forget I ever said that. Okay, friends, focus ! I have a few that I adore and love so much. I have two childhood friend that I still keep in touch until this very day. They are Sara Hanum and Nur Ain. These two are my very good friends. Sara Hanum, this young lady is as same age as me. We met when we were in Year 3 in primary school. Since then we have become best friends. We’re like sisters. She was born a day earlier before me, so the more reason for us to be closer to each other. While I further my studies in UPSI, she continued hers in UIA. Though we were separated, yet our friendship still stands strong.  Even though I’m quite a bad tempered person, Sara never cares about it. She will always be there for me, trying to cheer me up whenever she can. That’s why I love her so much.

The next friend would be Nur Ain, She’s also the same age as me and currently she is studying in Uniten. This girl is quite chubby but also cute and adorable. Her bubbly face matches her fun personality which makes me adores her so much. She never fails to entertain me with her sense of humor. Plus, she’s my shopping buddy. Whenever we can, we will go shopping together. If we don’t have money to shop, we will just do window shopping instead. Ahh I hate that so much ! Hee hee ~ Just like Sara, she will always be there for me when I needed her. She has her own way of cooling me down when I’m angry. What she’ll do is she’ll hug from the back and will not let go until I calm down. I never hated it but I never like it so much either because it suffocates me, hahaha. But I’m touched that she would go to that extend just to calm me down. Awwwhh ~



So that’s about it, about my two best friends. People always say you can’t have more than one best friend. Who says ? Forget that and go get yourself a bunch of best friends. Choww !

No comments:

Post a Comment