Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 13 Reflection

Hey everyone ! How's it going ? Good ? Great.

Now, before I start anything, I would just like to say that I'm 20 today ! Yeayy ! That's right, it's my 20th birthday. March 2nd just had to be Sunday this year and thank God for that because I get to celebrate it at home though it wasn't such a big of an event. Anyhow, I would just like to say I'm so grateful for the years I had though it was rough and difficult. I'm still breathing today, alhamdulillah.

I didn't have any party or what knot, just a special lunch with my mom and my siblings. My dad couldn't make it due to some reasons. I do admit that I am a little bit disappointed. However, the lunch was great, we ate at Secret Recipe, thank you Ma ! It's just nice to sit together and eat because it's been a while since we ever did that. Come to think of it, we never eat together since my dad moved to Johor Bharu and I continued my studies in UPSI. My mom had been busy, and so are my little sister and brother. So yes, it was nice. 

About the week, I had nothing else to say. You know how I keep talking about the assignments. They're still the issue here but I chose not to talk about it this time. It's my birthday today, I do not want to ruin it with telling you about the stress I had to endure while completing all those work. 

So that's all, happy birthday to me ! Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment