Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 12 Reflection

Hi peeps, how are you all doing ?

Well now, it's the end of Week 12 and I can really feel the pressure coming up. Yes, not because of the upcoming examination but because of the undone assignments that I still have.

All of them are group work and well, everyone's just busy. Talking about busy, this week had been pretty stressful to me. I was mad at everyone and everything. I couldn't concentrate on my work anymore, I couldn't sleep, I keep eating, and I'm just exhausted. Because I was so tense, last Thursday I decided that I just had to go back to my home in Kajang. After the evening class, I took a shower, grab everything that I could, called a taxi, went to KTM and headed for home.

After four days at home, I realized that I was too tense. Even my mom saw it. Semester 3 had been crazy, still is. I'm just hoping I could get through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment