Saturday, January 4, 2014

Week Six Reflection

Good afternoon, everyone ! It's almost noon, yes almost noon. 

So what's up this week ? Nothing much though. I just got back from my mid semester break last week, and everyone was still in their holiday mood. On top of that, most of the classes were cancelled.. so... yeayyyyy ! So everyone was pretty lazy this week, including me.

However, with our holidays ending, that means coming back to assignments for us. Yes, loads of works to be done and all of them are due next week. Yes, next week. 

So yes, I am stressed out, I am exhausted, and I am so, so, so, so lazy ! I guess everyone are also in the same page as me. What the heck, might as well finish it or I'll be in trouble.

Other then assignments, nothing is up. Just ordinary, boring days. I spent my holidays in Johor Bahru because my Dad lives there & my Mom wanted to be there to accompany him before she started working after Christmas. New year was quite sad for me because I didn't get the chance to get back home and spend it with my family. It was even more emotional for me because 1st January was my Mom's birthday. Nevertheless, I spent it with Sofea, my friend, by going out to Mid Valley Megamall. We had some awesome time together. 

I guess that's about it for Week Six. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment