Friday, November 29, 2013

Myself

Good evening. A good way to start this blog. As you read the tittle, you will straight away know what the post is about. So yes, it's about me, about myself. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now, where should I start ? How about my full name ? Well my full name is Nur Ameerah binti Abdul Rahim. Yes, I know. It's a simple name but who am I to complain. My parents like it simple. That's my full name. My nickname however, depends on where I am at the time. Long story short, this happens because each of my parents have different nicknames for me. My Dad calls me Amee, whereas my Mom calls me Mera. Hence the nickname AmeeMera. So where ever I go, sometimes I will ask people to call me Amee, and sometimes Mera. It confuses me too but I like it as it makes me a unique person. 

What's next ? My age ? I'm 19 this year, and on March 2nd next year I will turn 20. Many people say I look older than my age. I do agree even though it's heartbreaking but it's the truth. Maybe it's the way I dress or walk or even the way I talk and think about stuff. It doesn't matter, I like who I am now. 

I was born in Ipoh, Perak in 1994. I traveled a lot even since I was a baby. This is due to my mom's busy schedule as a student and a part time teacher. So even since I was a baby, I went here and there, staying with my atuk and my opah, then back with my parents and etc. Imagine a month in Segamat, Johor with my atuk, then travel back to Ipoh, Perak to stay with my opah ? 
It's pretty tiring but because I was so little and didn't understand anything, I never complained. Haha.. 

So currently I'm staying in Kajang, Selangor now. It's a pretty decent place. Compare to my previous homes. I used to stay in Melaka and in Negeri Sembilan. After those two places, I stayed in Bangi for a short while. This is what happens when both of your parents are working. But never mind. 

Now what's next ? What am I doing now ? I'm still studying. I'm currently a student of Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris. I'm in my second year now and I'm taking Diploma in English. It happens to be I love the language, so that's why I'm enrolling myself in this course. So far so good. Yeahh.. can't complain much.

Moving on. My personality ? Well.. what I can say is that I'm temperamental. 60% temper and 40% mental. Hahaha. No seriously I'm not joking. I do have issues with my temper. I tend to lash out whenever I feel mad or disappointed with something. And that's a big problem with some people. Hey, I didn't ask to be this way. But I promise myself that I'll change a bit and control my anger more. Besides the temper stuff, I'm actually an open-minded person. I don't mind what people want to say, I look at it as people's opinions. So I'm pretty much open about anything.

Well I think that's about it. I don't really know what to type actually. Anyway I'll continue with something else. Bubyee !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment