Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 14 Reflection

Finally it's the end of semester 3. Yes, you guessed it, it's Week 14 ! Alhamdulillah, all the assignments are done and some of the marks are out and so far everything's alright.

This week I decided to go back for a while and come back early because I have to pack my stuff and what knot. So, yes I'm off to Kajang for a while. Ohh I forgot to mention I'm on my study week now. Yeayy!

So nothing much happened last week. Just finishing all the presentations and submitting all the assignments required. That's about it for week 14. And that's about it for this blog.

I would just like to say that this blog has been helping alot with my stress because as I wrote about the things that stresses me, somehow it releases the stress. Alhamdulillah. In the end, I would like to thank madam Nadiah for having us in her class this semester and may we meet again next semester madam!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment